Saturday 25 January 2014

Grow your food

I have been trying to have my kitchen garden for last year or so. And due to our travel schedules and mostly due to  ignorance about correct ways of gardening, most of my plants died, So this time i want to do right and was looked around for some help from internet.

Sharing some links and videos which i think are good and you should go through if like me you are also trying to grow your food.

Disclaimer : All the material belongs to the respective authors, i am merely sharing them as i found the information useful.










Facebook Group : Organic Terrace Garden 


Check out these blogs & articles

How does your garden grow 

A herb garden in your balcony

My Sunny Balcony blog

Kitchen garden international

Hoping all this information will help you with your own kitchen garden and just for inspiration leaving you with this picture from my own garden.






Tempting, right ??






No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews