There is slight nip in the air already (or atleast it was when i was in delhi last week), so its time for soup. Here is a nice simple recipe for tomato soup i made today, almost as simple as packet soups.
2-3 garlic cloves
ginger - 1 inch
Now the quick steps :
Use pressure cooker
1. Wash and cut tomatoes in halves.
2. Add garlic & ginger
3. Add water to sufficiently cover the tomatoes
4. close the cooker, put it on heat for 3-4 whistles
5. Let is cool for few minutes open the cooker , use hand blender to mix to a soupy consistency.
6. Add butter, salt & pepper , put it back on heat till it comes to a boil.
7.Sieve through and done
Serve hot !!