Friday 5 October 2012

Current obsession - PRINTS !!

I am a monochromatic person by nature  and to my sister & husband's woe have a wardrobe full of plain black , blue and grey. Giving into my "wild" side, loving the latest trend of  prints ..atleast for now

From Prada fall 2012 collection

admit, i'll never have the 'courage' to wear print head to toe , but the jacket looks  very enticing.
This  Matthew Williomson silk box clutch is high on my lust list, as soon as i am able to afford it :)


and ofcorse all time favourite and super affordable pretty necklaces & rings 


how cute and colorful are these, surely to lift mood and make you happy happy...

and now i have extended my current love to kitchen, picked up few items from Ikea  in print , making  my kitchen and cooking trendy ;)
for my coffee, tea & sugar storage 

making my dining table trendy with polka dots









No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews